Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm On A Mac Now...

Just from the subject line, PC users all over the world who are reading my blog are thinking, "Oh, this is one of those Mac enthusiasts." Ha ha! It's funny how PC users (myself included up until this year) discount all of the wonderful things Mac users say about Macs.

You have to ask yourself at least one question... Have you ever heard of a Mac user enthusiastically switching over to PC? No, it's not that all Mac users are wired just a little bit off. Macs are just great machines! The more we learn about mine, the more impressed we are with it. People everywhere have been programmed to think that all computers are vulnerable in several ways: viruses, hackers and spyware. Well, say hello to the Mac! Not vulnerable to any of those three. Oh, it's a beautiful thing.

This weekend I completed my migration to Mac. We have an iMac at home and I use a PowerBook at the office and out and about. It's been great so far and I'm excited at how it's already made life simpler for us.

No comments: