Friday, July 28, 2006

Triple Digits

I was amused and amazed last night as I watched the weather forecast on the news. They were using their super-cool graphics to display the forecast... Nice pictures of a full, blazing sun with high and low temperatures. Well, maybe it's partly because we don't have a wide-screen TV and maybe they're programming now specifically for widescreen TVs, but it was funny since every day for the next 1o days has a high of over 100 degrees, the numbers were all smashed up together on the TV. I never saw so many numbers on the TV screen before. They had to reduce the font size and squeeze them closer together to get them all on the screen! LOL!

Okay, I'm just re-reading this post and it doesn't sound nearly as funny now. Maybe the heat is getting to me... Be cool.

No comments: