Monday, April 23, 2007

Camping with the Guys

Had a fun weekend out camping with the guys Friday night through last night. I was outside of cell phone coverage, though, and when I got back in coverage, I had no messages, so it made me wonder if callers were getting an error message rather than my normal outgoing voice mail message. If you got a strange message, let me know!

I'm sore today from riding dirt bikes and 4-wheelers. It's quite a workout! I didn't bring my own, but as people got hurt, they would let me ride their bikes. I got to take turns riding four or five different bikes and it was actually a lot of fun. I didn't get half the reading done I thought I would since we were camping right in the middle of the park and bikes and 4-wheelers were constantly whizzing by us, so it wasn't really restful at all. Oh well, it was an experience and fun to be hanging out with all the guys. It really was a great group and a lot of them I hadn't seen in several years since back before we got married.

Welp, it's time to get caught up on everything, so I gotta scoot. Hope everyone's doing well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a super job with your new web site. Very professional and fun.
Love to go camping with you and Sean sometime.
Dad

Vicki & Bruce said...

Lots of fun camping memories at Maple Lawn and Camp Blue Diamond!