Saturday, December 02, 2006

Personality Type

I remember doing these personality tests in Chicago with my staff, but I forget what I came up with up there. I know it wasn't the same as this one came up with. Has my personality changed? Probably it has. I think I was an ENTJ, but I don't remember. Can't find any notes on it, either.

You Are An ESFP

The Performer

You are a natural performer and happiest when you're entertaining others.
A great friend, you are generous, fun-loving and optimistic.
You love to laugh - and you like almost all people equally.
You accept life as it is, and you do your best to make each day fantastic.

You would make a good actor, designer, or counselor.

I can't argue with what this came up with for me. I like it, so I'm not going to argue with hit. =) It actually does sound like me. I think all that responsibility in Chicago made me adapt my personality just to survive up there in that high-pressure, stressful environment. I hope I wasn't too terrible to work with. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made a comment here yesterday! Where did it go? Anyway, I said it sounds like you are an exhorter to me! That's what IBLP would rank you. We took a class recently that concentrated on "spiritual gifts" (really they're personality types). This guy (Ken Nair) was doing this before Bill G. I have pages of notes on your type if you're ever interested. When you understand how God made you, it helps explain why you react to life the way you do! Very interesting!

Anonymous said...

That's a great personality test! This looks like the same program the Niednagels have developed. (www.braintypes.com)