Friday, December 29, 2006

Great Companies

Holly and I are SO grateful whenever happy customers tell others about our photography business and services, so I make a point to tell others about things I'm excited about when I think about it. Here are a few that I was thinking about this morning...

Interstate brand batteries are awesome. I'm talking about car batteries. Oh, and a little known fact is that you can buy blemished Interstate batteries for like $30. Call any store and ask where you can buy a "blem" as they call it.

Also, BG engine treatments are amazing! My buddy Guy treats all my vehicles with BG stuff and it definitely makes a noticeable difference. The induction treatment costs $100 but saves an average of $300 in fuel per year.

And if you ever need anything electronic and cellular or car or home related, check out Petra for amazing prices. We buy all of our cellular accessories there, like car chargers for $0.99 each and new batteries for like $8 each. They have the 10 commandments posted behind the will call desk. You have to have a tax number in order to buy from them, but you can use your SS#, I believe.

No comments: