Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fun stuff...

How fun! An outlet for my rantings, etc...! If you haven't heard "Praise you in This Storm," by Casting Crowns, you can listen to it here. It's probably my favorite at the moment. Or at least among my top 10 right now. =)

We're hanging out at the Heard's today. Went to church actually on time today, and wondered why it was mostly empty. Thought maybe it was the annual ATI conference or something. Turns out everyone has whooping cough. The people who were there had mostly recovered and everyone else was home sick. "Um, okay! Thanks for the info!" and out the door we went. No time for whooping cough today, thanks very much. If you haven't had an immunization within the last 10 years, chances are you can get it. And with Holly in her first trimester, we didn't think it prudent to take the chance. We've been wanting to visit some churches a bit nearer to home, so now may be our golden opportunity to do so.

I've had two offers on my Miata now and it's not even really up for sale yet. Not sure how much I can sell it for. I have like $10,000 of extras on it, but I fear it may not be worth much more than $5k regardless. =) It's time for a 4-door, though. Holly doesn't like putting Addie in the trunk. (That was a joke, of course!)

Welp, just about time for lunch. I'm excited about blogging. We just got one up for Addie for the family. It will be a lot easier than creating webpage albums for the family and will get updated much more often than the web pages I was having to create every few months.

Catch ya later...

No comments: